Next race: Brno

Michal Matějovský, before the race at the Most circuit
- 6. 6. 2009, Most -

After his weekend success at Valencia, Michal Matějovský moved to the Autodrom Most circuit, where he, as part of the testing program, contested the 2000cc category endurance race of the International Racing Circuit Championship of the Czech Republic (MMČR) with the SEAT Leon TDI car of the SEAT Sport Slovakia team. In the period from the previous MMČR race, several adjustments of the car's chassis and electronics were made. 'I am very glad that the development of the SEAT race car with a TDI engine is going on successfully and that I can apply my experience, particularly within the area of the chassis set-up,' Michal Matějovský said in Most. In his category of the endurance race on Saturday, Michal Matějovský finished in the excellent third place.

These days, however, the Hradec-Králové based racing driver is concentrating on the upcoming second round of the SEAT Leon Eurocup series, which takes place at the Brno Circuit on the weekend from 20 to 21 June 2009. This is the first time that Czech motor sport fans have an opportunity to see Michal Matějovský in this series' race at his domestic circuit, right away in the role of one of the leading drivers. 'I do not have butterflies in my stomach. I am looking forward very much to the SEAT Leon Eurocup series' race at my domestic circuit. I know this track very well and so I believe that I will be able to keep or even improve my very good current position in the SEAT Leon Eurocup standings. However, the chances of Europe's top drivers involved in this series are rather equal and so the contests, as usual, will be very interesting. I would like to invite all motor sport fans to this racing event at the Brno Circuit,' Michal Matějovský said before the forthcoming racing event of the SEAT Leon Eurocup series at the Brno circuit.

Racing drivers Michael Vorba and Michal Matějovský The Seat León TDI race car of the SEAT Sport Slovakia team The race took place in heavy rain Rotation of drivers

TV PROGRAMME

Partners

Next Races

MEDIA PHOTOS

SITEMAP